The International Directorate of the Széchenyi Programme Office Nonprofit LLC. is recruiting a new colleague in its office in Szombathely.
The Széchenyi Programme Office Consulting and Service Nonprofit Limited Liability Company (Széchenyi Programme Office, SZPO) has a vacancy for the position of Regional coordinator in the Cooperation Programme INTERREG V-A Austria–Hungary (https://www.interreg-athu.eu/en/) and Info point in the Cooperation Programme INTERREG V-A Slovenia–Hungary (http://www.si-hu.eu/en2/) in its office in Szombathely.
Main tasks of the Regional coordinator:
• Securing the technical standards and the quality of project applications;
• Providing project related services throughout the entire project cycle, i.e. supporting the implementation of projects, steering projects towards their smooth implementation;
• Providing regional publicity and permuting information activities;
• Supporting the preparation for the implementation of the 2021-2027 Interreg Programme between Austria and Hungary.
Main tasks of the Info point:
• Providing (call specific) information to potential applicants; assisting beneficiaries in their participation in approved operations, including the preparation of payment claims; monitoring the implementation of the supported projects on the Hungarian side of the programme area;
• Informing stakeholders on achievements of the Programme;
• Supporting the programme management and the work of the Joint Secretariat located in Maribor, Slovenia;
• Supporting the preparation for the implementation of the 2021-2027 Interreg Programme between Slovenia and Hungary.
Requirements for the candidate:
• Relevant higher education degree in regional development, economics, law, etc. OR relevant experience in preparation and/or implementation of EU co-financed projects (European Regional Development Fund) AND
• Fluent Hungarian and English knowledge.
• Decent computer skills;
• High level of mobility;
• High level of accuracy;
• High level of team spirit but independence in professional terms;
• Organization and management skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Driving licence.
• Experience in the use of on-line communication tools (social media Facebook, Twitter) and knowledge of CMS (Wordpress);
• Knowledge of the Western Transdanubia region of Hungary, the territorial operational programmes and regional/national strategies;
• Previous experience in the framework of European Territorial Cooperation (Interreg) programmes;
• Experience in the public procurement law, qualification of procurement officer;
• German and/or Slovenian knowledge;
• Own car.
What we offer:
• Employment contract for indefinite period;
• Competitive salary and other fringe benefits;
• Opportunities for continuous professional development;
• International labour relations;
• Stable, long-term job opportunities;
• Diverse, independent tasks, new challenges;
• Flexible working hours (40 hours/week).
• Interested applicants shall submit their CV (using the European CV format available here) and motivation letter (no more than one page) in English and Hungarian to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
• Along with your CV and motivation letter, please declare in writing that you consent to the processing of your personal data.
• The subject of the e-mail shall indicate the following text: “Application for the Regional coordinator and Info point position”
• The deadline for applications is 19th of May 2022.
Short-listed candidates will be called for an online interview in the second half of May 2022.
Working at the Széchenyi Programme Office after a successful recruitment process should possibly start in June/July 2022.